2012/08/19

REGULARLY



i came back from TOKYO where is a brilliant city. it was great experiences; studying about education, walking around in the city and visiting Fukushima. everything was GREAT for me. there are a lot of means for my life. Especially, concentrating on study. i had great teachers who taught us about education from their experiences. 

Staying in tokyo was so comfortable because of my friend. she is one of my favorite photographer. Her life was really clam. she has enjoyed how she lives. Reading books, Watching movies and drinking beers etc... she spends own time for herself. the other hand, my life has been busy. Teaching lessons, meeting people, playing music... always surround outside. it is fun but i am not really staying at my apt. so i have considered about my life. my life is too much things. so i changed layout of my room. i wanna make a difference feeling.

now i am looking back upon my life. 
make it simple...


3週間の東京ライフから 名古屋に戻ってきました。
とりあえず、気分転換、部屋の模様替え。
風邪がなおらないので、家でまったり。

自分のための時間を増やそうと思う。


0 件のコメント: